After the succes of Andromeda 2016 and 2017 the succesfull skin returned for Football Manager 2018!
Andromeda is a dark skin with typical coloured elements and many options.
The skin is available for high and low resolutions screens.
Join the Andromeda Facebook page for related questions and answers.
These steps will work for all versions of Football Manager.
1 - Download the skin that matches your version of Football Manager.
Example: Skins for FM2018 will only work in FM2018 and so on.
Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
3 - Move the folder 'name of the skin' to the correct Football Manager location on your Windows or Mac system:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20**\Skins (create the 'skins' folder when it's not there yet)
4 - Move to the ingame settings: 'Preferences - Interface' to set the ingame settings correctly:
* Press the 'Clear cache button' and return to 'Preferences - Interface'.
* Switch 'OFF' ->> Use caching to decrease page loading times.
* Switch 'ON' ->> Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Preferably ->> Switch 'OFF' - show pictures of players generated by the game
5 - Confirm changes: Restart/Reload Football Manager.
- Background selector / TV selector / News selector
- New match in between panels
- Add new manager face (Option available by start new save)
- Instant result button
- New pop-up screens and many more new features!
- DF11 option included on 'player overview panel'
- Compatible with background packs
Skin creator: Rick Thorne
Updated: December 26, 2017