Aurum skin is back for Football Manager 2018!
The skin is created by 'Mark' on the Sports Interactive forum.
Modified with permission for DF11 faces and exclusively available at DF11 faces.com.
There are 2 resolution versions available: High 1920x1080 / Low 1366x768.
Therefore the skin is playable with all operating systems!
- DF11 panels ('Pikawa')
- DF11 default faces ('necjeff')
- Instant result button ('Wannachupbrew')
- All other items in this skin are created or modified by 'Mark'.
* Special thanks to 'michaeltmurrayuk' for sharing his knowledge.
Skin creator: Mark
Updated: December 11, 2017
- Compatible with background packs
- Compatible with all resolutions
© DF11Faces.com / No uploads to other websites allowed.
It's free to share the 'Aurum18 - DF11 version' with a direct link to this page.
These steps will work for all versions of Football Manager.
1 - Download the skin that matches your version of Football Manager.
Example: Skins for FM2018 will only work in FM2018 and so on.
Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
3 - Move the folder 'name of the skin' to the correct Football Manager location on your Windows or Mac system:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20**\Skins (create the 'skins' folder when it's not there yet)
4 - Move to the ingame settings: 'Preferences - Interface' to set the ingame settings correctly:
* Press the 'Clear cache button' and return to 'Preferences - Interface'.
* Switch 'OFF' ->> Use caching to decrease page loading times.
* Switch 'ON' ->> Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Preferably ->> Switch 'OFF' - show pictures of players generated by the game
5 - Confirm changes: Restart/Reload Football Manager.