The DF11 Base skins are equally to the original Football Manager 2018 skins.
The DF11 Base skin download comes in 5 version:
Default / Light / Light transparent / Dark / Dark transparant
For your convenience we did add the most essential DF11 items to these skins.
- DF11 panels ('Pikawa') - Extra info boxes (Jovovich)
- DF11 default faces ('necjeff') - Match halftime / fulltime panels (Michaelmurray)
- Star icons (FM community) - Instant result button ('Wannachupbrew')
- Fixed 'frozen Instant result' screen (17 dec.)
* Special thanks to 'Pikawa' and 'Michaelmurray' for help and knowledge.
- Compatible with all 'zoom' scales
- Compatible with background packs
- Compatible with all resolutions
Skin composer: necjeff
Updated: December 17, 2017
These steps will work for all versions of Football Manager.
1 - Download the skin that matches your version of Football Manager.
Example: Skins for FM2018 will only work in FM2018 and so on.
Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
3 - Move the folder 'name of the skin' to the correct Football Manager location on your Windows or Mac system:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20**\Skins (create the 'skins' folder when it's not there yet)
4 - Move to the ingame settings: 'Preferences - Interface' to set the ingame settings correctly:
* Press the 'Clear cache button' and return to 'Preferences - Interface'.
* Switch 'OFF' ->> Use caching to decrease page loading times.
* Switch 'ON' ->> Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Preferably ->> Switch 'OFF' - show pictures of players generated by the game
5 - Confirm changes: Restart/Reload Football Manager.