The Milla skin is optimized for Full HD screens with a resolution of 1920x1080 (full screen).
It can work for lower resolutions as well.
If you have a lower resolution screen, try less zoom (under 100%).
It's available in the 'Interface - preferences screen' of FM2018.
The Milla skin is available in Dark and Light version.
- DF11 panels ('Pikawa')
- DF11 default faces ('necjeff')
- Instant result button ('Wannachupbrew')
- All other items in this skin are created or modified by 'Jovovich'.
* Special thanks to 'michaeltmurrayuk' for his help and knowledge.
Skin creator: Jovovich (Milla skin on SI forum /contact)
Updated: December 17, 2017
- Compatible with background packs
- Compatible with high resolutions (or rescale your
screen with the in game 'zoom function')
- My favorite backgrounds are available as extra option in the background folder of the skin.
These steps will work for all versions of Football Manager.
1 - Download the skin that matches your version of Football Manager.
Example: Skins for FM2018 will only work in FM2018 and so on.
Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
3 - Move the folder 'name of the skin' to the correct Football Manager location on your Windows or Mac system:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20**\Skins (create the 'skins' folder when it's not there yet)
4 - Move to the ingame settings: 'Preferences - Interface' to set the ingame settings correctly:
* Press the 'Clear cache button' and return to 'Preferences - Interface'.
* Switch 'OFF' ->> Use caching to decrease page loading times.
* Switch 'ON' ->> Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Preferably ->> Switch 'OFF' - show pictures of players generated by the game
5 - Confirm changes: Restart/Reload Football Manager.