A new skin created from the FM fansite FootbalmanagerDaily.com.
The skin is created by our friend 'Keysie Rensie'.
Modified with DF11 panels for best DF11 facepack support in game.
The skin works best in 1920x1080 resolution.
Use the 'zoom' function up to 85% for lower resolution systems.
- DF11 panels ('Pikawa')
- Please have a look at the original post for a complete view of all features and additions!
* Special thanks to 'Keysie Rensie' for supporting the DF11 faces since many years.
Skin creator: Keysie Rensie
Updated: April 24, 2018
© DF11Faces.com / No uploads to other websites allowed.
The original post for this skin is available on this page.
These steps will work for all versions of Football Manager.
1 - Download the skin that matches your version of Football Manager.
Example: Skins for FM2018 will only work in FM2018 and so on.
Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
3 - Move the folder 'name of the skin' to the correct Football Manager location on your Windows or Mac system:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20**\Skins (create the 'skins' folder when it's not there yet)
4 - Move to the ingame settings: 'Preferences - Interface' to set the ingame settings correctly:
* Press the 'Clear cache button' and return to 'Preferences - Interface'.
* Switch 'OFF' ->> Use caching to decrease page loading times.
* Switch 'ON' ->> Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Preferably ->> Switch 'OFF' - show pictures of players generated by the game
5 - Confirm changes: Restart/Reload Football Manager.