Use the fmXML tool to activate the visibility of new (requested) faces in Football Manager.
FMXML will add the code for new faces to your current DF11 Megapack.
Important: There is no need to use this tool when using the official DF11 (update) packs.
Normally all DF11 packs have already a working config file on board.
Use the fmxml tool only when:
- Adding a new face to the DF11 Megapack by yourself (for personal use only)
- A config file is missing or needs to be replaced. (in case of corrupted/damaged files)
A - Download the 'fmXML' tool.
Please note that there are different versions available for Windows and MAC systems.
B - Install fmXML on your desktop.
C - Click the fmXML shortcut icon on your desktop to start.
A small po-up window will appear ->> ->> ->>
Proceed with the following fmxml actions:
1) Click the 'BROWSE' button to select your DF11 Megapack folder on
your pc system.
2) Select the 3 actions to be made:
*Make config.xml file / *faces / *All filenames are IDs
3) Press the 'GO' button.
4) A system popup will appear asking to overwrite all: Press 'YES'.
The new config file for your DF11 Megapack is now created!
Now set the ingame settings correctly to see the new faces in your savegame:
- Start Football Manager
- Go to 'Preferences - Interface'
- Activate (on) the line: 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'
* Confirm + Reload Football Manager.
- Save the image as 'png file' (written in lower case letters)
- Name the image by the unique player ID.
- Add the png-image (the 'face') to the DF11 Megapack.
Now proceed with the fmXML tool.